Kitchen is the only place of your house where one spends a lot of time in washing utensils, cutting vegetables and fruits and cooking foods. The only way to make your kitchen look eye-pleasing before the guests is to decorate its cabinet doors in a stylish way. There are five major stylish patterns that you are free to choose for the kitchen doors.
- Bead board Style: It is becoming very popular among house owners who like to design their kitchen in a cottage-like pattern. It primarily involves formation of a central panel in the doors which resembles to that of bead board paneling. It is the most ideal design for those who prefer simple colored cabinet doors with no rich background.
- Flat panel: This style comes with a flat single panel that offers no busy or expensive details but a plain aesthetic look. It is ideal for kitchens based on modern or contemporary designs with no extra expenditures.
- Inset Style: It is a very expensive style that imparts a sturdy and classic appearance for a long period of time. As per this style, the construction and design of cabinet doors are done with accurate measurement for proper functioning.
- Shaker Style: This style comprises of the flat single panel in the center with the remaining four pieces forming an integral part of the cabinet doors. It is becoming increasingly popular as the pattern can be adjusted as per budget condition.
- Louvered Style: This style ushers with the inclusion of the horizontal wooden slats that are mainly used for the furniture pieces, windows and interior doors. But very few household can afford such style due to budget constraints.
These are some of the well-known designs which are useful in improving the look of the doors of your kitchen.